There are not too many moments in life as special as your wedding day. Not much matches the anticipation, planning, excitement, and beauty of this life milestone. And, with all of these emotions comes many, many memories that will carry through a lifetime. And, this, my friends, is exactly why I adore capturing the magic of a wedding day on camera. I don’t think I can select a favorite moment: The details. the cake, the centerpieces, the first dances, the first kiss as a married couple(!!), the excitement of friends and family… These memories and special moments certainly deserve to be preserved through photography.
There will be cameras and smart phones present to capture images. And, that’s super great. However, when you sit down to take a first look at your most amazing day professional images become a must!
Here at Sarah Keenan Creative, I understand just how important photography is when it comes to your wedding day! And, we firmly believe that we have been given a gift that you will fall in love with. That’s why I have gathered some of the top reasons as to why you should hire a professional photographer for your own big day. I would absolutely love for you to gain some great insight, so be sure to continue reading:
- Presenting Quality. There is no doubt that your wedding photos deserve to be perfect! A professional photographer knows their way around a wedding and has extensive knowledge of their gear. This combo will turn out stunning photos! So yes, you can pull out your smart phone and snap photos, but is that really the quality you want when it comes to capturing the memories of your special day? Most likely not!
- Exposing Experience. When it comes to any trade, experience leads to sharper skills and more time to learn what works and what doesn’t. Your professional wedding photographer has captured many weddings, therefore providing them with the proper knowledge to ensure that your big day is preserved in the most creative and memorable way. From photographing at unique angles, to utilizing the light presented, you can ensure that the experience your photographer has will be anything but subpar.
- Showcasing Dedication. A professional photographer cherishes their art and their business which means that they are dedicated to producing incredible photos for your big day! Hiring someone who photographs weddings as a side gig, or just as a hobby, won’t be fully dedicated to your wedding or the outcome of your photos. That doesn’t sound too great, does it?
- Providing Inspiration. Capturing photos that are exclusive to you and your partner is a great way to make sure that they hold more meaning! A professional photographer has plenty of inspiration to offer your big day. Gone are the days where you must stand perfectly still and smile for the camera (boring!). Therefore, your photographer will let you live life in the moment, capturing the organic and beautiful moments as they happen.
- Exuding Confidence. Confidence can be your greatest tool in achieving what you want in life! Your professional photographer will shine with confidence, therefore your photos will too. With the combination of experience, quality gear, and inspirational knowledge, confidence will be your photographer’s top trait, allowing them to present you with images that you will truly be proud of.
Your wedding photos deserve to be spectacular! By hiring a professional photographer, they certainly can be. Sarah Keenan Creative, as a wedding photographer in Outer Banks, North Carolina, would be honored to capture your big day, and tell your memorable story! Please contact me today to book your Outer Banks Wedding Photographer or Raleigh Wedding Photographer.
I can’t wait to hear more about your vision!
Until Next Time ~
Photographer/Designer/Mom/Coordinator of Chaos
Sarah Keenan Creative
Westland Farms Studio
Bringin’ the Booth
Photo Gypsy International